La Fosse Associates are engaged exclusively with an Alternative Fuels organisation to recruit a Data Engineering Manager Joining a recently established team, the successful candidate will take the technical lead in the build and migration of a Cloud Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- The Data Engineering Manager will design and develop ETL Pipelines from legacy systems into a Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- The Data Engineering Manager will analyse data to troubleshoot any issues and assist with their resolution.
- The Data Engineering Manager will recruit an efficient Engineering team in their first 18 months.
- The Data Engineer will be engaging with business users, capturing their requirements and developing accordingly.
- The Data Engineering Manager must have either Azure Cloud experience or specific Snowflake Data Warehouse experience.
- The Data Engineering Manager needs to have built and developed ETL pipelines both in and out of the Data Warehouse.
- The Data Engineering Manager needs to possess good communication skills and be a good team player within a tech based business.
- The Data Engineering Manager must be self-efficient with the ability to delegate responsibilities to others.