In search for a hybrid data engineer who can carry out analyst duties with workshops, presentations and documentation. This role would also suit an technical architect who would like a more analyst focused project.
Technical skills required:
- Knowledge of analytics and any analytics software such as, SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Geo-spatial tools and others to perform analysis and interpret data
- Experienced in data modelling, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience in analytics, advanced analytics/statistics/data science, predictive modelling, data exploration, machine learning and visualization and reporting work
- Excellent SQL skills as well as significant experience with common data and statistical toolkits such as R, Python, PySpark etc.
Analyst Skills required:
- Taking data from different Datawarehouses
- Producing reports
- Presenting to key stakeholders
- Writing scripts and data modelling
- Investigating data issues in the data warehouses and systems
Please note this role will be Outside IR35. For more information please apply!