Data Engineer - Azure / Python
A Data Engineer is required to help build an analytical layer where you will be required to help move from star scheme reporting to a single view approach. You will also be required to contribute within a team of external technical specialists to provide leadership, coaching and training to the internal resources.
It is important that you have experience with Azure and Python! Please note the role will be based in Manchester 2 days per week.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Hands on experience with Azure & Python
- Work across a diverse array of analytical technologies fluidly
- Bring insights to life with smart visualisations and context specific data storytelling and to explain outcomes, complex approaches, findings and notions to non-analytical business users
- Prototype specific data orientated applications that are most appropriate to the business problem
- Combine, structure, analyse and interpret diverse types of data
Please note this role is Outside IR35. Please apply for more information!