La Fosse are partnered with a global client, that are growing and need talent to keep up the pace. They make payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. They've been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
About the role
- Working in the Data Warehouse Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and building the next generation data platform for the company
- You will be in a highly visible role and take up challenges which will allow the company to scale and be customer focussed.
- As a member of the engineering team you will aim high, embrace challenge and always do what's right; acting with integrity and building trust as you contribute to the company's technical direction and long-term decision making.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will:
- Write great code. We understand code is read more than it's written, better off tested and maintainability is a must.
- Help shape what we build. You'll be working closely with product owners, designers and other engineers to design and refine our work. We work as a team and your input is key.
- Own delivery. We're obsessed with shipping value; you'll own work beyond just a pull request. You'll care about bugs, scalability, uptime and other non-functional requirements.
- Grow together. You'll review other's work and happily seek feedback on yours to ensure we build a better codebase and sharpen each other's skills.
What we're looking for from you:
- Proven data engineering experience developing scalable and reliable data systems.
- Proven experience with at least one major Cloud Data Warehouse Solution (Redshift, Snowflake).
- Experience working in a cloud environment preferably AWS.
- Experience working with ETL tools like FiveTran, Singer, Informatica will be helpful.
- Experience in Kafka, Spark Streaming or other related technologies. Experience in an orchestration tool like Airflow, NiFi is highly desirable.