La Fosse are partnered with a very exciting Fintech company that are simplifying the payment process and offering a smoother, faster experience for their customers. Maximising payment acceptance with a suite of solutions aimed at improving the customer experience.
What you'll be doing
- To launch, productionise and maintain AWS instances and all tasks related to ensuring smooth running of python code and cloud-based machine learning models.
- To develop and maintain ETL processes that feed from various data sources (SQL's, APIs etc.).
- Define and execute the development lifecycle for the work carried by the team.
- Ensure proper governance and quality assurance is kept.
- Shall be our bridge to IT in terms of operation deployment and integration to IT, anything ranging from launching a cloud instance.
- Responsible for productionising and maintaining critical APIs and various web applications.
- Must be able to connect to databases, perform data management tasks and integrate structured datasets from different sources.
- Working directly with stakeholders in being responsible for the lifecycle of a given feature.
- You will be solving business problems in a growing and ever-changing technology environment using a modern technology stack.
- Conducting code reviews, optimize performance bottlenecks, collaborative working and constructive feedback are important aspects of this role.
- Research, prototype and implement new analytical big data technologies like the blockchain.
- Worked on large scale data projects to build a BI layer for the use of data analysts and scientists and other business stakeholders
- Built ETL processes that took data from multiple raw data source and standardised it for use by others in the business
- Excellent general problem-solving abilities.
- Excited to be a part of a high impact in a fast-growing Fintech business.
- Able to work in a dedicated team of data experts (data scientists, business intelligence analysts).
- Capable of delivering usable results, yet with attention to detail.
- Keen problem-solver who is not afraid to learn new skills.