La Fosse Associates are exclusively engaged with a fast growing Fintech to recruit a Data Engineer. Joining as part of a new project initiative that has launched, you will be responsible for the integration of data into the data warehouse and into Power BI. You will also be involved in the build of a new Snowflake data warehouse. The successful candidate will be a blend between technical work and being business facing.
- The Data Engineer will design and develop ETL / ELT Pipelines into both the legacy data platforms and the new Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- The Data Engineer will analyse data by using SQL for both Reporting and Data Governance related.
- The Data Engineer will be responsible for building pipelines between the legacy platform and Snowflake into Power BI for reporting.
- The Data Engineer will have experience in using an open source tool such as Kafka. Whether that be commercial experience or qualification.
- The Data Engineer will be engaging with business users, capturing their requirements and developing accordingly.
- The Data Engineer needs to have built and developed ETL / ELT pipelines. Tools such as Informatica or SSIS would be essential.
- The Data Engineer must be efficient with SQL coding language.
- The Data Engineer ideally will have worked on a Cloud Data Warehouse platform before, whether that be Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- The Data Engineer must have experience in using reporting tool, preferably Power BI.
- The Data Engineer needs to possess good communication skills and be a good team player within a tech based business.