La Fosse Associates are exclusively engaged with a fast growing Fintech to recruitment a Data Engineer. Joining as part of a new project initiative that has launched, you will be responsible for the integration of data into the legacy data warehouse and into Power BI. While my client builds a new Snowflake data warehouse, you will also be involved in the migration to the Analytic platform too. The successful candidate will be a blend between technical work and being business facing.
- The Data Engineer will design and develop ETL Pipelines into both the legacy data platforms and the new Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- The Data Engineer will analyse data by using SQL for both Reporting and Data Governance related.
- The Data Engineer will be responsible for building pipelines between the legacy platform and Snowflake into Power BI for reporting.
- The Data Engineer will have experience in using an open source tool such as Kafka. Whether that be commercial experience or qualification.
- The Data Engineer will be engaging with business users, capturing their requirements and developing accordingly.
- The Data Engineer must be efficient with SQL coding language.
- The Data Engineer must have worked on a Cloud Data Warehouse platform before, whether that be Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, AWS etc.
- The Data Engineer needs to have built and developed ETL pipelines. Tools such as Informatica or SSIS would be essential.
- The Data Engineer must have experience in using reporting tool, preferably Power BI.
- The Data Engineer needs to possess good communication skills and be a good team player within a tech based business.