Data architect, record management, record retention, disposition, archiving, opentext.
Data Architect required urgently for global consultancy based in London. This is an initial six months contract paying up to £650pd inside IR35.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Accountability for ensuring platform architecture reflects the needs of their products and associated enterprise wide requirements, and working closely with the architecture function and the solution architects to ensure alignment.
* Responsible for creating platform roadmaps & ensuring cost effective, compliant and appropriate architectures are developed.
* Ensure the solution designs created by solution architects are compliant with the platform architecture and roadmap.
* Ensure design of products and services meet mandatory and regulatory compliance requirements.
* Accountable for ensuring that operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are addressed in the product architecture and fed into the backlog of change on an ongoing and regular basis
* Understanding of Information Lifecycle Management, specifically for Record Management, Record retention and disposition,
* Experience in design and delivery of Record Management solutions, preferably on OpenText Info Archive although other equivalent product are considered relevant.
* Hands on experience of business analysis, solutions analysis, data analysis and/or platform architecture.
- Previous experience of business and solutions analysis, and hands on experience of project initiation is essential - preferably with exposure at a global level.
* Previous experience of working on Data Discovery initiatives would be highly desirable.
* Cloud technologies: (Google GCP, APIs)
* Data Distribution and Data Consumption
* Experience in Enterprise Data Management with focus on Record management tools like OpenText Info Archive or Equivalent.
* Banking Services with focus on data and its use across financial services
* Storage, Backup, Record Management, structured and unstructured data, document management and other data retention solutions
* Databases (Oracle RAC, Sybase, Apache Hadoop & Hbase, MongoDB)
* Collaboration tools (Confluence, Jira)
Please apply for immediate consideration.