Data Architect - Iceberg / Hudi / Delta Lake
A Data Architect is required to join an exciting new programme, focused on promoting global financial integrity. Previous experience with AWS and modern data architecture frameworks - Apache Hudi, Apache Iceberg, and/or Databricks Delta Lake would be highly desirable, as well as previous e-commerce or gaming industry experience.
- Translate business needs into data architectural requirements and designs
- Undertake data profiling and source system analysis to present clear insights and support end use of the data
- Make recommendations to ensure product requirements are met
- Support to the selection of appropriate technologies
- Review and agree proposed data architectural designs
- Provide detailed data architectural design and technical requirements to our cloud delivery partners
- Work with the scrum teams and product owners to resolve development blockers
- Review and provide collaborative input and support on the development and test environments to be built
Key skills and experience:
- Experience developing data architectures and data models supporting real time data pipelines
- Implementing data pipelines for data driven business decision supported by ML and NLP
- Data architecture across the full product development lifecycle with exposure to a wide array of technologies, methodologies, and business environments
- Data streaming (i.e. Kafka) technology, SQL (i.e. PostgreSQL) and non-SQL database (i.e. CouchDB) technology which supports processing stream data, record keeping, and reporting
This role have been deemed inside IR35. Please apply for more information.