Data Architect - Customer Profiling
Solution Architecture / Customer Platforms / Real Time Customer Profiles / Advertising Technology
La Fosse are currently exclusively engaged with a London based media business who are seeking a Data Architect to join their awesome team.
Reporting into their Head of Data, and working closely with the CIO, you will help the business embark on their new customer centric data programme.
Key deliverables & responsibilities:
- Design, deliver and implement Data Architecture in line with the organisation's goals for data
- Own the design of a new digital profiling system, with the aim to transform data capabilities across the business
- Take the lead on building cutting-edge data systems
- Work and lead a team of data experts to help build scalable data services in order to push the business to because a data-leading organisation
- You must have experience working within a Solution or Data Architecture remit
- Extensive experience with Cloud platforms
- Extensive data modelling and data warehousing experience
- Experience in Ad-Tech or Mar-Tech technologies is hugely desirable
- Experience with large-scale streaming technologies such as Kafka or Kinesis
- The ability to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders up to CxO level is key
This role has high profile visibility and is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the future direction of the organisation.