- Flexible Working
- Public Sector
Up to £62000 per annum
- Cloud Architect
- Data Architect
Position – Data Architect
Location – Central London (2-3 days a week)
Salary – £62,000 + Benefits
We are working with a well-known NFP organisation who are building out an Architecture team and embarking on a huge digital and IT transformation.
The organisation is at the early stages of implementing a cloud-first approach and SaaS model with this role focusing on the next 3-5 year strategy for the organisation, ensuring that IT plays a key part.
- Identifying the state and priorities of the data
- Analysis of business needs and translate into data models and designs
- Define clear principles and requirements for the data architecture and ensure solutions adhere to them
- Own enterprise data map including logical models, data lineage & transmission detail
- Technical documentation
- Architectural artefacts explaining technical strategy and decisions behind it
- Define and own the target data architecture and implementation that proposes target and transitional state business data architecture and drives consistency
- Delivering enterprise data management, integration and architecture programmes
- Data modelling, architecture and warehousing
- Cloud experience (Azure)
- IaaS, SaaS and PaaS solutions
- D365 and MS Power Platform
- Data governance practices and tools
For a confidential discussion – apply now.