We are looking for a Data Architect with strong experience in Data Migration / Integration and Data Modelling to be apart of an innovative project where you will be engaging with UK and international stakeholders.
You will have responsibility of the data migration and integration processes throughout the entire project implementation lifecycle across multiple projects.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Cooperate with the team to ensure system architecture meets the needs in terms of structure and details
- Own the data migration or integration plan and work to secure stakeholder approval
- Implement conceptual and logical data models including data lakes, data warehouses (DWH), and graph databases to support data analysis and BI
- Ensure the migration of data and/or data transformation meets the agreed-upon business requirements
- Ability to review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Extensive experience in data visualization and data migration projects
- Strong understanding of data protection and data governance
- Excellent understanding of SQL programming
- Experience with data mining and modelling tools
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
Please note, this role will be Outside IR35. For more information, please apply!