Role: Data and Analytics Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus
Data and Analytics Project Manager required to join a Global FMCG. This is a really exciting time to join an organisation that have invested significantly into the Data and Analytics function over the past few years. You will be a critical partner to the Data team; Data Scientists, Data Engineering and Data Analysts establishing and maintaining structure, cadence and consistency of the Data into action end to end process.
The ideal candidate will have a good track record in setting up a number of new projects from scratch working directly with stakeholders to establish appropriate business cases, project governance and approach to delivery utilising a pragmatic approach (AGILE, Waterfall or Scrum). It is essential that the candidate is interesting in leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience operating in large scale corporate environment
- Background operating as a Project Manager is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of end-to-end Data & Analytics is essential
- Experience in using Waterfall, AGILE and Scrum
- Experience in delivering Global projects is essential
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG organisation that you can genuinely build a long-term career at progressing into Programme Management, Portfolio Management, Product or AGILE Delivery focused roles. Please click apply if you'd like to apply for the role and be considered.