Insight Analyst | £35K-40K | Essex, United Kingdom
We are currently resourcing for an award-winning online luxury homeware retailer. From their office in Essex, you will work within their Insight Team, working closely with the Customer Strategy, Finance, Trading, Product Development and Marketing teams.
You will combine various data sources to provide analysis of customer and product behaviours, alongside overall business trends.
- Produce and communicate data-driven insights to senior stakeholders, directly influencing the decision-making process within the business.
- Producing, maintaining and developing dashboards and custom reports within Microsoft Power Bi.
- Using your strong investigative skills, interrogate data to build an understanding within the business on topics.
- Ability to create models which help us understand "what if" scenarios and also plan changes within the business.
- Proficiency using a Data Visualisation tool, preferably Microsoft Power BI.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Proven combination of commercial acumen and technical ability.
- Passionate about customer insight.
- 2 or 3 Days WFH per week (Hybrid Model)
- Full UK Driving Licence (remote office location)