Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst | Fully Remote | £40K
We are offering an exciting, fully remote role as a Business Intelligence Analyst at one of the world's best hospitality management schools. They train hundreds of students in hospitality management and the culinary arts across Europe.
Our client is in a period of IT transition, from the current tech stack into a data lake environment, which will see an evolving CRM data model and Visual Analytics platform switch from Tableau to Power BI.
Organisation, intuitive and the ability to work under pressure will be essential to fulfilling your role during this transition, while collaborating with your Analytics Manager to accomplish team-driven objectives.
Although the role is fully remote, you will still have the option to work at the Central London office if you so choose.
- SQL Scripting
- Experience in producing visualisations with both Power BI and Tableau
- 1 year experience using Tableau
- 2 years' experience using Power BI
- Creating reports using Excel
- Experience of acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Experience in Marketing Analytics and a knowledge of Salesforce
- Visual Analytics: in existing Tableau dashboards add new fields or filters as and when required, investigate and correct dashboards if data looks wrong. Use Power BI to build new suite of dashboards across marketing & sales.
- MSSQL Database: use SQL scripting to modify, add new columns and connect tables from Salesforce, thereby modifying loading process linked to Tableau. The Data Analyst will utilise Data Reconciliation: understand, investigate and correct variances between source data (Salesforce) and output data (in excel or dashboards).
- The Data Analyst will create new and maintain existing excel extracts based on the above database.
- The Data Analyst will be able to audit data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality. Liaise with CRM Manager to investigate issues as they arise.
- Prepare excel reports based on Analytics Manager's requests.
Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract (possibility to extend after 1 year)