Data Analyst | Watford with WFH | £48-£52k
I am working with one of the UKs fastest growing, online gaming marketing start-ups. They provide expert marketing and development services to their clients, helping them grow in their presence in the UK online gaming market. They currently power the marketing and technology of hundreds of sites, creating super-affiliate portals, and developing multiple online gaming websites.
They are a hardworking, passionate team, with a clear vision to become industry leaders in one of the most competitive digital industries in the world. With such a small team of under 40, your impact will be felt right across the company, with a great tight knit team and the potential for career advancement.
Our client is looking for a commercially astute, curious, and driven Data Analyst to join their team at their brand-new office in Watford. Your role will consist of utilising customer data, by finding ways to analyse, organise, integrate and visualise information to provide the best solutions available.
- The Data Analyst will communicate with stakeholders across the business to understand requirements, produce reports and to deliver insights
- The data analyst will gain a great understanding of customer behaviour and gaming analytics
- The data analyst will assist the marketing team to determine ROI and monetary impact of acquisition efforts
- The Data Analyst will be trusted to build relationships with business areas to improve the flow of reporting / explanations and rationale explaining performance to relevant stakeholders
- Passionate about data
- Qualified to degree level (strong preference for an undergraduate degree in Information Systems / Maths / Stats / Engineering or similar)
- Proficient using Tableau
- Strong math, statistics and logic skills, together with a passion for clear communication
- Previous experience in use of analytics tools - eg. SQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and peers
- Experience analysing customer, transactional and/or online data
- Previous experience working in gaming, gambling or online marketing
- Previous experience in customer analytics e.g. segmentation, churn, retention