Data Analyst | London or Fully Remote | 50-60k
I'm currently working with an award-winning hotel website and booking service specialising in finding the world's most inspiring hotels. Despite the pandemic, they have kept their employees, customers and hoteliers very close and have come out with very strong figures and a very exciting growth plan in place! As part of this, they are looking to hire a Data Analyst to work directly with the Head of Data in providing data analytics and insight capability using their exciting tech stack which includes Looker, SQL, Redshift and Python.
● Ability to write in a scripting language i.e Python or R.
● Good SQL skills; being able to manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets
● Hands on detailed data research and analysis of a large data set, with the ability to
investigate, identify problems and resolve data quality issues.
● Ability to interpret results and provide insights.
● Strong experience of data and analytics tools, such as Databases, ETL tools, Reporting
and Analysis tools.
● Experience of working with cloud technologies i.e Looker, Redshift, Athena.
● Working directly with stakeholders on requirements for analysis, creating hypotheses
and presenting findings.
● To develop, support and improve reporting / analysis processes which can be scaled.
● Ability to build and maintain segmentations or attributes.
● Experience is setting out measurement strategies and control group creation.
● Snowplow exprience
● Marketing / Customer data experience
● Interpret attribution models
● Knowledge of Data Science techniques