La Fosse Associates are engaged with a Global Insurance firm to recruitment a Data Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious business who are looking to grow their data capabilities. Operating within a fast paced agile environment, you will be provided the autonomy to be creative in your approach of building reports and dashboards to capture the engagement of the business users:
- The data analyst will be analysing data through using SQL Code and developing dashboards and reports in Power BI.
- The data analyst will be encouraged to be creative with their reporting/ dashboard designs to capture the imagination of the business users.
- The data analyst will be predominantly working with HR/ employee data sets.
- The data analyst will be modelling data within multi-dimensional databases.
- The data analyst willl manage ad-hoc client (internal and external) queries.
- The ideal candidate will possess 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Advanced skills in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and either Tableau or Power BI are required.
- Ability to tackle problems in a logical way, with good organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and high standards of accuracy and quality within their work
- An innovative thinker, someone who will bring fresh ideas to the division and reporting/ dash boarding strategies.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical matters to non-technical audience using clear language