Cyber Security SME/Consultant
Fin Tech require a Technical Security Consultant who has experience across both Infosec, GRC and Technical Cyber security. This consultant will need a broad Information and Cyber Security background.
Technical Security Consultant experience within Cyber:
- Advise on IT and Business projects to ensure they are aligned with the companies Security Policies & Technical Security Requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultative services across a number of technical initiatives e.g. Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies
- Defining security technical standards and work with IT teams to agree on what good security is for the business and help IT to drive those standards - able to win them over/engage
- Remediate IT alerts
Technical Security Consultant experience across Infosec/GRC:
- Knowledge and experience with technology, security and DP related compliance, legal & regulatory frameworks and standards, including ISO27001, PCI DSS, OWASP, GDPR etc.
- Operational GRC experience
- Able to refresh Policy and Standards
- Monitoring compliance e.g. Qualys Compliance
- Previous experience of Automating a solution for compliance
- Able to deal with internal and external Audit and liaise with auditors
- Able to advise on a Governance forum
- Information Security Risk Management experience (ISRM)
- Financial Services or Highly regulated industry experience.
- CIS Security experience would be a plus e.g. knowledge of CIS benchmarks
Location: Largely Remote + London
Duration: 6 Months
If interested, please do email me at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com