Global Insurance Company are looking for a Cyber Security Reporting and Analytics Consultant for an initial 6 month contract. This contract will report into the Head of Strategy and Planning and be the reporting and analytics lead for the IT Risk and Security Group. Please note this role is Inside IR35 and will be around 80% remote working.
The Cyber Security Reporting and Analytics Consultant will be responsible for:
- IT Risk and Security Metrics data across IT and to the executive board.
- Develop and present security related reporting to identify and collect metric data for regular KPI reports
- Develop the reporting schedule for IT Risk and Security for value and performance.
- Analyse data to identify key trends and then present to the executive board
- Promote and organise performance reviews for service areas to benchmark against the security metrics.
- Work closely with the 2nd Line of Defence on security reporting activities.
- Configure and use PowerBI to showcase cyber analytics.
- Draft board level analytic and trending reports for IT Risk and Security Group.
The ideal consultant will have prior experience of:
- Working in a reporting and analytics position focusing on Cyber Security.
- Worked in a complex IT organisation and have knowledge of security metrics.
- Experience with data visualisation tools - Power BI is preference but will consider people with Tableau experience.
- Strong writing and presenting skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience and would have worked with Board Level.
- Have developed data reporting and insights
- Experience within Insurance is preference but will consider Large Financial Services Firms or Global Companies.
- Good knowledge of Security Standards such as ISO27001 and NIST.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0208 167 8614 to discuss further