Cyber Security Project Manager
Well known Insurance firm require a Project Manager with Cyber Security Experience to join for an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working in complex environments and is able to work 100% remotely.
The successful Cyber PM will have the following experience:
- Delivered Multiple Security Projects for a Cyber Transformation Programme
- Security Project Manager with Co-ordinator experience for a global and complex environment
- Managed Technical Cyber Resilience projects e.g. DLP, IAM, SOC, SIEM etc
- Worked for the Insurance Sector or for Highly regulated industries previously
- Managing projects using Methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Support the Heads of Security for multiple regions and leaders in Information Security Group with their initiatives/projects
- Must be delivery focused, able to work with autonomy and manage SME's & BA's
*This role is Inside IR35*
If interested, please do note hesitate to contact Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com with your CV.