Cyber Security Project Consultant (INSIDE IR35, 100% Remote)
Financial Services Firm require a Security project consultant with a broad information and cyber security background to advise and report on security across 25 - 50 projects.
The Cyber Security Project Consultant will have the following experience:
- Technical Project Consultancy experience within Cyber and Infosec
- Advise on IT and Business projects to ensure they are aligned with the companies Security Policies & Technical Security Requirements e.g.
- Able to consult and report across a number of technical initiatives e.g. Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies
- Identify the Information Security Risks and report on them across 50 + projects
- Must have some technical capability/understanding to be able to advise across projects and consultancy space
- Knowledge and experience with technology, security and DP related compliance, legal & regulatory frameworks and standards, including ISO27001, PCI DSS, OWASP, GDPR etc.
- Information Security Risk Management experience (ISRM)
- Security Controls Review Experience
- Financial Services or Highly regulated industry experience is a must.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly Lamb via Email.