Cyber Security Programme Manager
My client currently require a Cyber Security Programme Manager to lead a multi-year Cyber Transformation Programme and deliver across a number of Cyber Resilience Work streams.
The Cyber Programme Manager will have the below experience:
- Cyber Security Programme or Senior Security Portfolio PM working within an Agile delivery environment
- Ability to draw on previous experience to bring to life Best Practise project management within a Prince2 and Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience of an effective control environment and the appropriate processes and documentation to support it
- Technical background - Knowledge of infrastructure and/or software delivery
- Driving and delivering successful change in immature, ambitious and growing organisations
- Experience managing multi million £ budgets on a multiyear programme
- The Cyber Programme manager will need to be pragmatic and have worked in environments that are less structured and mature
- Must have a very good technical understanding i.e.
- Managed and delivered a complex multi year global security transformation programme previously covering all aspects of security (Threat Intel, SOC, Web browsing, Laptop Encryption, Infrastructure, Network Security, Email Security, Data security, application Security, IT controls, SOX, Information Security/ GRC as well as Managing Consultancies onsite
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly Lamb at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com