Cyber Security Programme Manager
Up to £100,000 + bonus + benefits
Fully remote, permanent role - HQ in Germany
A late-stage tech start-up is looking for a Cyber Security Programme Manager to join its team to help build an information & cyber security function at a near-greenfield site. The business has over 8 million customers across the globe, with a well-established brand in key regions through Europe & Asia. Working with the Head of Information Security, you will play a leading role in transforming the cyber security function to design and embed effective systems & solutions for the business. As the programme manager lead, you will take ownership of a broad range of project streams to ensure effective delivery. You will deliver a range of projects both technical and non-technical to help in the delivery of the operational security strategy.
- Prior experience planning & implementing multiple IT Security projects and workstreams across a breadth of domains.
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver projects across a fast paced, agile environment.
- Prior experience working with a cloud based, technology start up or late stage start up to help deliver multiple security projects streams - preferrable.
- Demonstrate a strong technical understanding, with an ability to have detailed technical discussions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with an ability to engage with and influence varying levels of stakeholder.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make a genuine impact on the future of the security function at a greenfield site.