Cyber Security Operations Analyst (SOC) - Remote (1 day on-site per month)
My client are looking for an experienced Security Operations professional who has experience of working in a high-performance SOC team.
In this role you'll be responsible for supporting, improving and developing further the Security Operations Centre (SOC). You will be providing a threat detection and response capability for digital services before, during and after cyber-attacks, enabling stakeholders to understand and proactively manage risk across the technology estate at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with security at the heart of their plans. This role will allow you the autonomy to shape and grow the SOC function, and in doing so will allow for technical and career progression. You'll also have visibility across the business, with engagement from the SLT, in addition to a number of exciting programmes upcoming of which you will be able to get your hands on some bleeding edge tech.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within a Security Operations Centre / SOC (essential)
- In depth experience with SIEM platforms & tooling (essential)
- IT security incident management & threat monitoring
- Vulnerability scanning & management
- Understanding of security standards (ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST)
- Network security experience (firewalls, VPN, load balancers, IDS/IPS, email, authentication etc..).
- Systems management & virtualisation (Windows, Linux etc..)
- Exposure with Microsoft products and cloud technologies is an additional bonus
This role is paying up to £43,000 + bonus, a market leading pension scheme & additional benefits. This role will be 95% remote, with on site travel to the North East once per month. My has on-boarded multiple personnel through the lockdown period, with a fully remote recruitment process.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: SOC, Cyber Security, Security