Cyber Governance Manager
La Fosse are exclusively partnered with a market leading brand to recruit a Cyber Governance Manager. The client are on a huge modernisation programme to completely transform their Cyber function, thus looking for a cyber governance leader to own and drive a variety of activities including; standards management, control framework management, regulatory compliance, awareness and much more. Experience with ISO27001 and CAF (Cyber Assessment Framework) is a must.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of;
- Leading the strategy and implementation of Cyber Security – inclduing the management of governance, and reporting channels to senior stakeholders.
- Chairing governance committees and managing outcomes with second- and third-line functions.
- Lead the management, communication and adoption of effective Cyber Security Standards.
- Provide subject-matter expertise and leadership to the delivery of projects in support of the Cyber strategy and transformation programme and ensure that Cyber Security is being managed in line with the Board’s Risk appetite.
- Stakeholder management – able to engage and influence mid and senior stakeholders across the business with the ability to explain complex issues
- Taking the lead on defining, managing and improving governance structures and reporting channels
- Ensure alignment with policies and manage exceptions to Standards in close collaboration with IT stakeholders and Second Line.
- Contribute to the definition and delivery of a comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Campaign ensuring continual improvement and effective monitoring.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape all things cyber compliance during an exciting time of growth, within a function that’s heavily investing in cyber, resources and technology. The client offer a remote working environment and there is an excellent package on offer – circa £90,000 salary + £5,500 car allowance, 18% bonus and 10% employer pension contribution.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert and I will be in contact to give you more details