Cyber Security Consultant - Outside IR35
My client currently require a Cyber Security consultant to join their small security team & assist with a host of security projects, the main focus will be around public cloud, application security and vulnerability management.
The successful candidate will be a security generalist, with a broad skill set across cyber.
The Cyber Security Consultant will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of public cloud security (Azure & AWS)
- Strong practical understanding of web application security (OWASP)
- Extensive end to end experience of vulnerability management.
- Extensive & Demonstrable experience writing and implementing technical Security policies
- Demonstrable 'hands on' experience in configuring and using a wide range of enterprise security tools, including endpoint/host/email security platforms, SIEM, vulnerability scanners, firewalls, IDS/IPS, PAM/PIM, FIM and DLP.
- Expert knowledge of industry recognised frameworks; ISO27001, NIST, ISF.
Should you be interested in this role contact email@example.com