Cyber Security Consultant - Outside IR35
My client currently require a Cyber Security consultant to join their small security team & act as the technical security SME across a programme of security projects, the main focus will be around public cloud, web application security and vulnerability management.
The Cyber Security Consultant will have the following experience:
- Expert knowledge of public cloud security (Azure) with extensive experience in the areas of cloud security architecture and tooling.
- Strong practical understanding of web application security (OWASP)
- Previous experience of implementing and configuring automated application security testing tools (SAST/DAST).
- Extensive end to end experience of vulnerability management.
- Expert knowledge and significant 'hands on' experience in configuring and using a wide range of enterprise security tools, including endpoint/host/email security platforms, SIEM, vulnerability scanners, firewalls, IDS/IPS, PAM/PIM, FIM and DLP.
Should you be interested in this role contact email@example.com