Position - Cyber Security Consultant
Location - Reading
Salary - £85,000 to £90,000
We are currently working with a multinational telecommunications business which has recently undergone a significant period of growth. They are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their security team, delivering on a number transformational projects in the business.
- Responsible for Global Security, delivering high quality services and creative solutions across Network, Systems, Applications, Voice, Mobile, Wifi platforms and Cloud services.
- Responsible for monitoring and driving Security Compliance during project lifecycle
- Implementing security solutions and initiatives addressing new vulnerabilities
- Delivering the technical aspects through plan > design > build for project & compliance security testing
- Responsible for working with technical teams to develop solutions to secure standards.
- Engages across multiple functions, both business and technical, to ensure services consistently match needs and expectations
- Ensures accurate delivery progress reporting is completed and communicated to relevant stakeholder.
- Minimum 5 years previous network security experience gained within a large commercial environment
- Deep understanding and experience of relevant technologies and systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies and their related security best practices
- CISSP , OSCP or similar security certifications.
- Understanding of Web application technologies and their security best practices.
- Experience of analysing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues
- Strong experience in designing, integrating and deploying security solutions in a dynamic, high pressure working environment
- Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice
The role is based in Reading and comes with a generous salary of up to £90,000 plus benefits.