Cyber Security Architect - IT/OT
My client currently require a Cyber Security Architect with a focus on IT/OT. The Cyber Security Architect will be responsible for technical aspects of IT & OT Security within a large scale Security transformation. The Cyber Security Architect will ideally have had specific experience working with/to NERC CIP.
- Extensive & demonstrable experience of Cyber Security within an IT/OT environment
- Experience with ICS, Process Control Networks, SCADA & NERC CIP
- Advanced experience with security architecture, and remote access security techniques and products
- SANS Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional or have completed the ICS/CERT ICS Training
- Experience in analysing incidents in a large enterprise environment.
- Must be able to operate within broad guidelines, policies and standards and can identify, document and support changes to established procedures
- In-depth knowledge of network and host security technologies and products (such as firewalls, Network IDS and, scanners)
- Excellent written communication skills - documenting work for group wide collaboration is key.
If interested, please contact Joe on email@example.com