Cyber Security Architect - IT/OT
My client currently require a Cyber Security Architect with a focus on IT/OT. The Cyber Security Architect will be responsible for both technical and governance aspects of IT & OT Security for the business globally. The Cyber Security Architect will work with the local IT and Operations teams to manage the level of Cyber risk exposure, and minimise the impact of IT & OT security incidents.
- Extensive & demonstrable experience of Cyber Security within an IT/OT environment
- Experience with ICS, Process Control Networks and SCADA
- Advanced experience with security architecture, and remote access security techniques and products
- SANS Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional or have completed the ICS/CERT ICS Training
- Experience in analysing incidents in a large enterprise environment.
- Must be able to operate within broad guidelines, policies and standards and can identify, document and support changes to established procedures
- Knowledge of Automation System environments.
- In-depth knowledge of network and host security technologies and products (such as firewalls, Network IDS and, scanners)
- Excellent written communication skills - documenting work for group wide collaboration is key.
If interested, please contact Joe on email@example.com