Cyber PMO Manager
An Energy firm require a Contract Cyber PMO Manager to join at the start of their large Cyber Programme, you will ensure that project management & best practice is implemented across all Cyber Projects.
Day Rate: £475 - £525pd
IR35 Status: Outside
Duration: 12 Months
Other: 2-3 days a week in Central London Office
This Cyber PMO Manager will have the following experience:
- Managed and built a Cyber PMO function from scratch
- Putting in governance around the Cyber PMO Function - producing governance packs etc
- Help get the Management Information Data (MI) out of the Cyber Programme facing into audit
- Working with audit actions and resolutions
- Previously worked across IAM, SOC, SIEM, Information Handling, Awareness, DLP, Incident Response and Vulnerability Management.
- Support the Cyber Security Programme Manager with Project governance reviews and monthly performance/progress checkpoints
- Driving financial and business workshops & chair the business workshops if needed
- Identify any issues and problems that need immediate focus and resolution, and leverage key resources across to resolve issues quickly.
- The Cyber PMO Manager will be the primary interface to the business stakeholders ensuring that project governance/assurance is in-place in line with the companies Manage Programmes processes and procedures.
- Working closely with the Programme Manager attending PMO Forums, Governance meetings & Steering Committee
- Management of the financial process including Budgeting, Cost tracking & forecasting, Actuals, Accruals, Invoice tracking & SoW creation/tracking
If interested, please apply to the ad or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org