Large scale Retail firm require a Cyber PMO to join their new Security Improvement Programme.
The client are able to interview and onboard 100% virtually.
The role sits Inside IR35.
The Cyber PMO will have the following experience:
- Experience as a Cyber PMO on a Cyber Programmes/Transformation supporting the Security Programme Director
- Experience setting up a programme structure
- Experience working with PMs with the writing of business cases
- Delivery of oversight, monitoring and delivery assessment on programme, deliverables and outcomes
- Work closely with C level and Programme Sponsors to create monthly Steering Committee packs and Board Risk
- Created Committee meeting packs
- Engagement with stakeholders across different areas of the business
- Involvement in Programme wide activities such as resource management, portfolio planning and financial management
- Working closely with the Project Managers managing various Cyber projects to ensure that they deliver on time, to budget and within the required governance framework
- Management of Cyber Portfolio & Programme Budget
- Management of Project Resources
- Change Management delivery
- Programme Steering and Decision review board chairing and materials
- Active management and mitigation or risks, issues, and dependencies
- Project, Programme & Portfolio Reporting
- Programme Planning
- Must be able to work within a federated Global Organisation
If interested, please do not hesitate to email me at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com