I'm searching for a skilled Cyber Defence Specialist to join a rapidly expanding professional services company to be an integral part of their digital transformation. You will be involved in the continuing the enhancement and implementation of InfoSec, data processing policies and standards across the company and in particular, auditing and maintaining their ISO27001 processes and accreditation.
- Act as a point of reference on best practice in relation to IT and IS governance, controls and practices across the business
- Attend and contribute to internal governance and project meetings including Group Risk Managers Meeting, Change Approval Board, Info Sec Forum and Information Lifecycle Project.
- Maintain the internal policy and procedure bank.
- Research and evaluate emerging security threats and ways in which to manage or mitigate them.
- Work closely with other members of the Technical and Operational Teams to support various projects across the organisation