Cyber Compliance Manager
La Fosse are exclusively partnered with a market leading brand to recruit a Cyber Compliance Manager.
The client are on a huge modernisation programme to completely transform their Cyber function, thus looking for a cyber compliance professional to own the cyber control framework (implementation, monitoring & compliance).
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of;
- Develop process & procedure documentation relating to the monitoring and measuring of security controls
- Implement processes to monitor & measure ongoing compliance against internal controls to ensure compliance with standards such as ISO27001, NIST and COBIT.
- Lead the development of requirements of appropriate IT systems to maintain and monitor the control environment and support the implementation of agreed systems
- Highlight key control themes and systemic issues and report findings
- Develop and implement agreed remediation plans for identified control deficiencies and track and report on remediation activity
- Lead professional response to internal and external audits
- Make and drive recommendations to improve the overall cyber resilience
- Liaise with all other Cyber Security teams within the function to ensure a strategic approach is taken in the development of Security Capabilities.
- Establish Key Risk, Performance, and Success Indicators to feed into the broader Technology / Business Updates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape all things cyber compliance during an exciting time of growth, within a function that's heavily investing in cyber, resources and technology. The client offer a remote working environment and there is an excellent package on offer - circa £90,000 salary + £5,500 car allowance, 18% bonus and 10% employer pension contribution.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert and I will be in contact to give you more details