La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a large Legal business who are currently looking to recruit a Customer Services Senior Manager to their team. This will be a permanent role paying up to £80,000 Per Annum and will be offering a large amount of remote flexibility with the main office based in Newcastle.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of IT Operations EMEA, this role consolidates the Customer Services function across the UK, Europe and the Middle East (16 locations). Focusing on leading the front of house IT teams, the primary responsibility of the role is to deliver world-class support to all our customers.
- Exceptional customer service experience and focus
- Experience of management at different levels of an organisation
- Experience of developing and driving adoption of strategy
- Experience of managing customer complaints and escalations
- Experience of IT finance
- Experience within the Law Sector
- Proven experience in team supervision, work load prioritization and development of high performance teams
- Clear stakeholder management both written and verbally
- Managing, improving and driving Key Performance Indicators
- Quantifiable experience in ITIL service management disciplines: Incident, Problem & Change.
- Providing management reports at senior management level
- Significant experience working directly with high profile, VIP customers and partners in a demanding and time critical environment.
- Highly self-motivated, self-starter, who will undertake all activities to the highest professional standards
- Process driven, with the ability to focus on the end result/be a completer, finishe
- Experience of working in a regional environment across international locations with an appreciation of multiple cultures
- Demonstrate a high calibre 'client facing' skill-set, with exposure to both business and delivery pressures
- ITIL Service Management qualifications are preferred for this role