Role: Control M Consultant
Duration: 4 months
Rates: up to £500/day
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial services client is currently looking for a Control M Consultant to join them on an initial 4 month contract. As they undertake a large number of IT system upgrades, replacements and migrations, the programme includes an upgrade of Control-M, which is used by several business critical applications for real time monitoring and scheduling and the objective of the project is to ensure the Control-M technical stack (application and related infrastructure) is upgraded to the latest versions possible within time and cost constraints.
The successful candidate will have experience with Control-M implementations and upgrades, along with working on Batch Job Scheduling in Linux through BMC Control-M Workload Automation, Control-M Configuration Manager. You will have in-depth knowledge of the BMC Control-M architecture version 9.0.18 or above, subject matter expertise in all aspects of Control-M and sound working knowledge of MFT and associated configurations. An element of BAU task backfill will also be required to enable ongoing knowledge transfer/ handover of version 9.0.20.
- Knowledge of Control-M v9.0.18+
- In-depth knowledge of Control-M
- Experience of upgrades
- Job Scheduling in Linux through BMC Control-M Workload Automation
- Possess strong investigative and analytical qualities
- Experience of full project life cycle delivery
- Able to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
- Experience of Production support in Control-M v9.0.18+ environments
Please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration if this role is of interest.