You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the world, in a newly established role and function, as Configuration Management Lead.
You will have autonomy to design, develop and maintain the CMDB (ServiceNow). You'll need to be happy rolling your sleeves up and have technical knowledge of service and storage systems.
Location: Northampton or London (Very flexible approach to work)
Remuneration: up to £70,000 + £8,000 car allowance + package.
Your role as Configuration Management Lead
- Planning, designing and leading the implementation of the processes within the ITSM Service Lifecycle
- Has the overall responsibility of the asset, service and configuration data in the CMDB, including the mapping of relations between each.
- Ensures that the CMDB is up-to-date with near real-time information populated from automated sources
- Collaborates across all areas within IT and the business, assessing performance and communicating the value the process brings to the business.
- Design and implementation of the Config and Asset Management processes
- Own the performance and governance of the configuration and asset management function across Europe.
In order to be successful as Configuration Management Lead
- Demonstrable experience in the design and creation of databases to facilitate data consolidation, normalisation and analysis.
- Experience in the usage of SQL queries to perform data extraction, transfer and load functions.
- Experience working with remote teams delivering services across multi-site, regional and global environments.
- Experience with a major ITSM toolset (preferably ServiceNow).
- ITIL v4 is desirable
Sound interesting? Do get in touch for more details!