Change Communications Manager - IT Transformation Programme
£450-500pd - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote (6 month initial contract with scope for extension)
Our clients is currently in the midst of a company-wide, IT Transformation. With £50M invested into this IT Transformation, you have the opportunity to work on a high profile programme.
- Work closely with the programme team to gather content and deliver coordinated communication and engagement across all projects and workstreams
- Production of engagement materials, including communications, newsletters, briefing packs, articles and FAQs
- Create toolkits for change leaders and the change network, containing key messaging and resources to support colleagues through change and adoption of new ways of working
- Working with the change managers and project leads to manage the delivery of communications during the build up to go lives
- Monitor and report on engagement with communication platforms
- Maintain and update the Programme SharePoint site ensuring it has the latest information.
- Provide delivery support for broader change management elements across the Programme.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of delivering impactful transformation change communications within matrixed environments
- Ability of understanding change impacts and the needs of change recipients
- Ability to distil complex messaging into straightfoward, targeted and relevant messages, suitable for a global audience
- Using SharePoint, MS teams, Yammer as well as other digital communication tools
- Experience and understanding of Change Management
- Experience of building and writing content for virtual newsletters.
- Experience of survey tools and other communication measurement practices