We're currently looking for a Commercial Manager to support 3rd party development of a new case management system.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply MCIPS Professional Qualification
- Experience of commercial and public sector procurement and general business issues
- Experience and understanding of the procurement of IT related goods and services.
- Experience of developing successful strategies providing professional guidance to organisations and stakeholders
- Experience of successfully negotiating and managing contracts with a working understanding of contract law.
- Relevant contracts experience dealing with non-standard requirements.
- Experience of managing modern contract forms under EU procurement legislation/regulations.
- Ability to work unsupervised with self-motivation.
- Ability to monitor and review service level and framework agreements.
- Ability to prepare and produce necessary supporting documentation appertaining to contracts, service-level agreements and framework documentation.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills