You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the world, in a newly established role and function, as CMDB Lead.
You have full autonomy on the design, implementation and ongoing improvement for CMDB. The objective is to create and maintain a CMDB that is the systems of truth for configuration items and their relationships.
Location: Northampton or London (Flexible approach to work)
Remuneration: up to £70,000 + £8,000 car allowance + package.
Your role as CMDB Lead
- Planning, designing and leading the implementation of the processes within the ITSM Service Lifecycle
- Has the overall responsibility of the asset, service and configuration data in the CMDB, including the mapping of relations between each.
- Ensures that the CMDB is up-to-date with near real-time information populated from automated sources
- Collaborates across all areas within IT and the business, assessing performance and communicating the value the process brings to the business.
- Design and implementation of the Config and Asset Management processes
- Own the performance and governance of the configuration and asset management function across Europe.
In order to be successful as CMDB Lead
- 5+ years of experience working on process improvement through data analyze and capture.
- Design, development, & implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data
- Technical knowledge of server and storage systems, specifically Microsoft Windows Server, Unix, Virtual and Linux.
- Experience in the usage of SQL queries to perform data extraction, transfer and load functions.
- Experience with a major ITSM toolset (preferably ServiceNow).
- ITIL v4 is desirable
Sound interesting? Please do get in touch.