La Fosse are currently partnered with a Professional Services client who are looking to recruit a Cloud Solutions Architect into their team, to be based in either Manchester or West Sussex.
This is a permement role, paying £60,000-£84,000.
The Cloud Solutions Architect is responsible for understanding the business need and for translating that into appropriate design. You'll be responsible for the ownership of design, articulating it to delivery teams and stakeholders whilst ensuring adherence to Architectural Principles.
- Responsible for the architecture and design of cloud solutions
- Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in Azure Application Architecture and solutions, supporting others in their development and growth.
- Work with the Head of Architecture to assist in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture, Product and Cloud Strategy
- Provide Analytical skills into understanding and communicating design specifications to facilitate technical development including the creation of both high-level architecture and detailed design documentation (including impact estimation).
- Support the development teams in delivery and ensure solution understanding.
- The role does not have an infrastructure focus, but requires an appreciation of infrastructure and security working closely with the Infrastructure Architect
- Contribute to the management of development backlogs, sprints and deliveries
- Work to the agreed prioritisation of requirements by understanding the business priorities, the technical capability and the strategies of both the business and technology
- Ensure Solutions support the architectural direction of FCG technology and internal platform Product Strategy
- Review internal and external solutions for suitability, making recommendations to the Head of Architecture and Focus Design Authority
- Assists in the identification of root causes and fixes for major incidents where required
- Maintain accurate timesheet reporting on activities undertaken
- Responsibility for maintaining department risk registers (as applicable), providing evidence and commentary for controls, updates for Mitigation Actions and maintaining control matrices and Attestations. Also, to ensure that your employees are aware of their responsibility to identify and report risk.