The solution architect interprets business and technical requirements to create an overall solution design for the Engineering, DevOps, Quality Assurance and Support teams. They provide technical leadership and overall direction on processes and techniques to support existing and new products in conjunction with Product Owners.
- Develop or revise the product Solution Design by reviewing product epics, revised infrastructure designs, architectural patterns or security requirements;
- Guide Engineering, Quality Assurance DevOps teams in the implementation of the solution by reviewing approaches, elaborating solutions or gaining approving for significant architectural decisions;
- Create or revise architectural patterns to provide practical assistance to Engineering teams that align to technical product strategy;
- Evaluate complementary software required for products to ensure best fit relating to the criteria of functional capability, ease of support, cost effectiveness and technical compatibility;
- Collaborate with Product Owners to develop product architectural blueprints and roadmaps that align with architectural standards and technology strategy;
- Support client facing teams with product or technical knowledge in response to requests from clients; and assist support team by providing technical documentation, advice or product enhancement requests.