La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a Large International Law business who are currently looking to recruit a Cloud Solutions Architect to their team. This will be a permanent role paying up to £90,000 Per Annum and allowing their employees to work from home full time with some expectation to go on site for meetings as little as one day a month.
About the role:
As the Cloud Solution Architect you will advise on approaches to improve all aspects of cloud solutions, from performing risk assessments of proposed and existing system architecture to defining roadmaps, blueprints and controls. You will be a key member of the team designing cloud platforms that are fit-for-purpose, aligning with industry best practices and company Strategy.
- Direct experience of enterprise level high availability solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD and AD B2C
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, Bicep, ARM templates and deployment automation. Recent hands-on experience with DevOps toolset
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions.
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments to support agile development approaches.
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions and Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns, including micro services and message-driven architectures Design cloud security architectures and perform architecture design reviews
- Building, Supporting and Maintaining Azure Environments
- Root cause analysis and improvement solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to simply and clearly communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Able to work in teams remotely in a global context
- Able to learn and understand current business processes and help to model new processes/procedures.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work across a number of major projects simultaneously.
- Uses initiative - 'can do' approach