Cloud Security Engineer - Azure
An international organisation are posting for a Cloud Security Engineer role. Looking for individuals with a strong background in Azure used to designing, engineering, and deploying security across cloud big data and data analytics platform services. You will be working to provide services and supporting products to data platforms and will have direct responsibility in the design, engineer and deploy features in an agile environment based on CI/CD. If required, you will be provided opportunities to broaden knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
Ideally the candidate is either an experienced cloud data security engineer looking to move into a role as a key influencer in an exciting and challenging environment, or a talented individual looking to step into a senior role.
- Experience working in digital security across cloud platforms with a specific emphasis on working across big data / data analytics platforms in an agile environment.
- Demonstrable experience and execution of security automation, and configuration of Azure cloud native tools to maximise their effectiveness. Knowledge of XML and JSON. Hands on Azure security configuration and scripting skills (KQL).Microsoft Azure certifications, e.g. Azure Security Engineer, Azure DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect
- Work with your scrum team to break user stories into concrete tasks and facilitate their prioritisation to optimise delivery time of a whole epic.
- Experience working with teams, as in the senior role you may have people management responsibilities for staff or supplier security engineers
- An excellent communicator
- A good understanding and application of technology to support the regulatory environment for information management - particularly related to personal and high value data
- Ability to work through all the information lifecycle