Cloud Security Architect - GCP
My client currently require a Cloud Security Architect. The Security Architect will work with the wider IT team to provide specialist security expertise and finalise security designs for new infrastructure and integration's, and across a large scale Cloud Migration into GCP.
The Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience designing Security Architecture across infrastructure, cloud & networks
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working within, and securing cloud environments - GCP
- Assist in the design and creation of solution diagrams for GCP from a security perspective
- Review product guardrails in line with bank policies and best practice
- Create security design documents to support new services or patterns
- Liaise with security engineering as required for Google security topics
- Provide SME security guidance for controls, configuration and consumption of GCP services
- Documented reference architectures and security designs for new apps, infrastructure, and integration's.
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
Should you be interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org