La Fosse are currently partnered with a leading client who are looking to recruit an experienced Cloud Programme Director to lead their Azure platform.
This role is outside IR35, paying £700-800 per day, initial 6 months and based out of their London office. They are looking for 50/50 between office and home working, so approx 2-3 days a week on site.
- Own accountability for the mobilisation, delivery and active management of the Cloud Programme encompassing the E2E lifecycle - including, but not limited to, overall programme planning; resource management; deliverables tracking; budget management; and benefits and cost tracking and realisation.
- Build credible, strong relationships with senior stakeholders and business teams to influence and drive collaboration around the strategic cloud initiative.
- Establish a superior Cloud Programme governance and stakeholder management plans
- Resource and demand management planning including vendor needs. Allocate resources to meet programme requirements, participating in the coordination of procurement planning, source selection, contract administration and contract closeout (when appropriate).
- Coordinate programme risk identification, qualification, response development and control.