Position - Cloud Lead
Location - Northampton
Salary - £70,000 to £90,000 plus £7000 car allowance and generous bonus
We are currently working with a a Multinational FTSE-250 business, who are looking for a Cloud Engineering Manager. You will be responsible for the development and provisioning of the organisation's Cloud platforms, adopting a product mindset to produce opinionated systems, tooling and frameworks that automate tasks and provide scalable, secure, and reliable modern cloud platforms in accordance with our standards and patterns.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Broad experience (of at least 2 to 3 years) within the Cloud Technologies and Platforms, including but not limited to:
- Azure / AWS Cloud
- Azure Landing Zone
- Azure Active Directory (Identity Management, Service Principles, Security Groups, Role Management, MFA)
- Cloud Security and Connectivity (vNet, DNS, Firewalls, Express Route / Direct Connect, VPN, GTM, NSG)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, ARM, Ansible)
- DevOps (git Repository/ Deployment pipeline)
- Experience and use of modern DevOps philosophies and culture.
- Understanding of Security technologies and log management (SIEM)
- Excellent communicator, able to influence decision makers and work successfully in cross-functional teams
- Ability to solve complex technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources, well-rounded experience, and knowledge.
- Ability to operate at advanced levels of authority and manage significant activities and resources to produce and take responsibility for results
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen
- Experience of Azure DevOps (AZDO)
- Experience of both waterfall and agile project management methodologies
This role is hybrid working and comes with a generous salary up to £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.