Role: Cloud Hosting Manager
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
- Design, develop, enhance and support automated processes to ensure better management of the Cloud platforms.
- Manage, maintain and operate information systems, maintaining strict change and configuration management, including all documentation.
- Develop and maintain lifecycle processes to mitigate risk, drive operational efficiencies and ensure platforms remain current. Identify continual service improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain capacity management processes, metrics, and reporting to ensure adequate resource availability for continued expansion of the Cloud.
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline build, improvement and management - essential Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools across cloud and traditional technologies
- Directly responsible for leading the team to architect / design new and improved infrastructure solutions which will allow function to be more agile.
- Experience of working with Open source technologies is highly desirable.
- The right person will be detailed, highly technical, having 8-10+ years of current infrastructure experience, preferably with Cloud integration from an on-premises networks
- Experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (AWS/IBM Cloud preferred)
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a must using tools like terraform, cloudformation,etc
- Experience with deploying cloud based solutions and workload migration strategy using tools
For more information please apply directly.