Cloud FinOps Analyst - Fully Remote - £70-75k
A key client of ours within the E-commerce & Analytics space is looking for a Cloud FinOps Analyst to join on a permanent basis to help navigate new challenges and find solutions to complex problems brought about by a fast growing organisation.
To be successful in this role you'll need experience in the following;
- The AWS product portfolio and their pricing models
- AWS Cost Explorer
- Creating reports with tools like Tableau, Redash, PowerBI, etc
- Working with large datasets, in spreadsheets or third-party tools
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and business leaders
- Understanding business financial terminology and approaches including Cost of Goods Sold
- Being able to work independently and be self-motivated to help the business continuously drive forward
Bonus points for;
- Driving enhancements to existing as well as implementation of new cost tracking and report tools for visibility of cloud usage
- AWS data services like Redshift and Kinesis Firehose
- Writing in a programming language (Python, Go, etc) to automate data tasks such as regularly extracting information from multiple data sources
- Using SQL queries to extract information from Postgres databases
- The Atlassian suite - Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie etc.
If you have the skills required to perform this role please apply via the link.
Job type: Permanent
Location: Fully Remote
Start date: ASAP